Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Preppin' for the Jay Race with the Barks

Part (most) of the fun of traveling for a race is getting to see folks - especially my shaper Joe Bark! I got to test boards with the crew Friday before the Jay Moriarity race. Here we are at Santa Cruz Harbor Beach and boat dock testing the equipment. Jack Bark, Joe's son, let me use his unlimited board for the race (he went stock). I was phsyched; his board is a black beauty that came pre-labeled with Maui Jim and Vertra logos. Perfect!


All the Bark crew testing equipment


Anthony Vela - paddleboard legend

Candice Appleby - watergirl and SUPer turned to the bright side!

Jack Bark testing the surf special

Putting Jack's unlimited board through some paces

Joe fixing my H2O system

Anyone have a paddle?

"I'll take it" - thanks for the great board to race Joe!

No comments:

Post a Comment